Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to Work at One of My Favorites

I did a design/install for these clients at their former home in Dunwoody over 10 years ago...when they decided to build this home in the Briarcliff/Clairmont area of Atlanta, they asked me to do a design and work with the builder and his landscaper to implement. The landscape is now a couple of years old and I have done a little work at the house over that period. Now there is a dead White Oak in the front of the house that will be coming down this week. I went out this morning to dig some azaleas to keep them from being damaged by the tree work (top photo-the oak has the scar on it). The loss of the tree will create a different situation in the landscape surrounding it. I have been tasked with re-doing that front bed along with a couple of other additions and should start on that work in mid September.



No comments:

Post a Comment