Sunday, August 9, 2009

Now Offering Seasonal Maintenance

This is an idea I have toyed with for a while. I don't do lawn maintenance (regular mowing, trimming, pruning, etc) and have no plans to start-but I have identified a need that some of my clients have for seasonal maintenance. The program will consist of 4 visits a year and will be tailored to each client's specific needs. Among the basic services I will offer:

Fertilization of trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals as needed

Pruning of all plants as season dictates (for example, you have azaleas that need to be pruned after they bloom in April/May or Crape Myrtles that need to be pruned in February)

Division of perennial plants

Irrigation checks/shutdowns/startups

Check gutters, downspouts, drainlines and catch basins for leaks/obstructions

I will also be available to work in other services at a reduced cost if performed during or in conjunction with planned maintenance visit, such as:

Mulch (pine straw, bark, stone, etc)

Annual plantings in May and Sept.

Container Gardens

Minor plant or irrigation additions

Pressure washing of paved surfaces, stone work, decks, retaining walls

The basic plan will be 4 visits per year starting at $90 per visit. I will be glad to come out for an initial consultation free of charge where we can decide exactly what service you would require each visit and quote a price per visit based on your needs. There will be no contract to sign and you pay for the service after it is performed. I will keep a database and remind you a month in advance of an upcoming visit-you can either confirm you want the upcoming service or cancel it, and advise me at that time of any additional services you might desire.

If an initial cleanup is required to get the landscape in a manageable condition, that will be quoted as a separate project and not part of the maintenance program.

I know from experience with my clients that many enjoy maintaining their yards-but may have some chores that are beyond their expertise or they simply don't have time for during the season they are required. I will be happy to tailor a program that fits your needs and desires.

If you would like to discuss this program further please contact me-

thelandscapeguy@gmail.com

678.689.3859

1 comment:

  1. Just scheduled my 6th client for maintenance service this morning..has been pretty well received!

    ReplyDelete