Monday, January 25, 2010

More Drainage Work Coming Up-

February looks to be busy with more drainage/water related projects. I will be doing the final phase of the Briarlake job-soil replacement around the foundation per the recommendation of the client's engineering firm. Just down the street in the same area, I will be installing a French Drain and installing a rain barrel with some creek stone. In Dunwoody I will be installing a fairly elaborate French Drain and pathway for a new client that will involve about 200' of piping. We had some more flooding rain in the area just last night- a local independent remote weather station was reporting a rain rate of almost 6" per hour at around 4:30 yesterday..that is heavy rain. I hope it didn't cause anyone problems...I'm thankful for the work the rains have brought, but as a landscape designer/contractor I would much rather be creating things than repairing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment