Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Collier Rd.-Atlanta...Getting Started-

I've been looking forward to this project for a long time! Plan was drawn and estimate was presented last year-the entire job hinged on getting approval to remove some large pine trees from the city of Atlanta. Months later that has been accomplished and we are getting started. The first phase is generally getting prepared for a new asphalt driveway and parking areas. I've been out to spray sod, remove or cut down plants and install a drain that will be integrated into the asphalt parking area. The top photo is how the house looked last summer..we went out a few weeks ago to remove shrubbery away from the house so that it could be painted (second photo). Driveway was scheduled to go in today but that has been moved back to Friday...which gives me some more time for plant and ivy removal tomorrow. I will then move on to drainage work and irrigation installation followed by new plantings, sod and mulch. Owner wants the job completed by the beginning of college football season;-) I'm going to give it my best shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment