Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Collier Rd.-Atlanta Completed

Well, I spent almost exactly a month out on this project-like any large project there were changes & revisions along the way, but I am pretty happy with the final product. This property was totally changed-50 years worth of "old growth" was almost totally removed, new drainage and irrigation systems installed, a Windsor block wall was added and installed to level the back yard and facilitate drainage, new plantings and 16 cubic yards of hardwood mulch were added along with 4200 s.f. of "Palisades" Zoysia sod. I would have liked to have used bigger and more plant material, but the focus of the homeowner was on turf and a generally clean appearance/open spaces. A good bit of the plant material included in my original landscape plan was omitted or moved as the process played out, but I think I made it work and the customer is pleased...which is the #1 goal...always. The final touch will be a new asphalt drive and parking area-which will go in after some interior renovations to the house are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment